Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  True Healer  |  show details
by Lee on Jul 21st, 2013

So grateful to have found Dr. K, and grateful for how he has helped my daughter. Highly recommend.

|  BEST PEDIATRICIAN!  |  show details
by JUDY K on Jun 14th, 2013

We are so happy we found Dr. Katiraei. He is an outstanding pediatrician with a stellar staff. He is incredibly knowledgeable and super thorough. His care and attention is exceptional. He is generously available to address any question or concern and does so promptly. He is the BEST! Highly recommend.

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Katiraei is the most amazing Dr. He is kind, caring, and listens. He follows up with you and is genuinely concerned for his patients!

|  Best Doctor EVER  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I am so thankful we have Dr. Katiraei for our son and future kids! He is the best doctor! I am someone who has a hard time trusting doctors and I trust him completely! He really cares about his patients and has their best interests at heart. I can't recommend him enough, he's great!!

|  Great pediatrician with holistic approach  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

To start with, we chose Dr. Katiraei as the pediatrician due to his D.O. degree before our twins were born, and we were very pleased when he visited us in the birthing center. Later on, our pediatrician recognized the symptoms of cows milk and gluten intolerance in the babies and advised me to exclude them from my diet. It helped tremendously to deal with their eczema! He is very knowledgeable in foods and supplements that are good for babies as they grow. He also can suggest where these quality products could be bought, which is a great help for busy parents. Dr. Katiraei is very kind with kids and very patient with parents. He answers all our questions and we never feel rushed. Just imagine that Dr. Katiraei has a special e-mail where parents may ask quick questions and he is amazingly good at answering them! A couple of times he even called us at home to discuss the condition of our babies. One of these phone discussions helped one of our boys to avoid a surgery! How many doctors would do it? Dr. Katiraei is a wonderful pediatrician and we strongly recommend him to all parents who would appreciate his sincere and passionate holistic approach to treating children.

|  Won't go anywhere else!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

I love that Dr K. is cautious with drug intervention and has always offered natural remedies to try first. He gave me a prescription pad for my sons asthma symptoms but everything came from Clark's. Amazingly with the right mineral supplements his symptoms have been gone for over a year. When we went to visit a another dr. When dr k was out, they quickly prescribed antibiotics and went to the next patient. He doesn't have a full time office schedule but he's worth a drive and a wait to get an appt if it's not an emergency.

|  Great pediatrician  |  show details
by Wendy D. on Nov 21st, 2009

It's so rare to find a doctor who truly cares about his patients and makes himself available via email. Dr. Katiraei is very caring and treats families as if they were all a part of the health team. He is respectful of parents' wishes if they chose to do a non-medical route for their child and he is able to help find alternative treatments. I can't imagine going back to seeing another pediatrician after seeing him.

|  Great Ped  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2009

This doctor is very thorough, exceptionally caring and spends more than 5 minutes with his patients on an office visit. Vax friendly.