A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Lahiji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Lahiji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pejman Lahiji, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahiji graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lahiji has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pejman David Lahiji MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pejman D. Lahiji practice?
- Dr. Pejman Lahiji has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pejman Lahiji practices Anesthesiology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Valencia Anesthesiologists.