A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pejman Lavian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pejman Lavian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pejman Lavian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavian graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Lavian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lavian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pejman Lavian practice?
Dr. Pejman Lavian practices Family Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nanuet, NY and Verona, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians.