Dr. Pejman Salimpour MD Patient Reviews

2.8
  • 5 reviews

August 13th, 2015
I have been going to this doctor for over 15 years and they are the best pediatric doctor's in the valley. They take there time and they ask questions and they answer any questions you have they ate very nice my kids feel safe with them

December 30th, 2013
choose a different MD
they take so long to finaly see you. they dont care if your child is super sick they will make you wait. the staff is so rude and they take for ever to do anything for you even make a copy of shot records. The nurse practitioners that you will see EVERYTIME never has an explanation for why the baby is sick other then a virus... once i was told that it could be a virus or an infection to wait and see if my child got worse then give her the medicine if not to not give it.looks to me like she had no idea what was wrong w my baby so i went ahead n though she has infection i can see the cough, so i did she got better. my point is we go to doctors to see if they can make the children better of any pain or illness if we wanted to guess we would do it ourselves. other then that i changed md's n never wil go there again.

April 10th, 2013
Mother of 2
Worst medical office to go to. You wait 2 hrs every time even though you have an appoiment, then, most likely you see a nurse practitioner, who s basically someone uncapable of finishing medical school. Do not go there, rude personnel, who " is too busy" like she said it, to tell me the waiting time. I was told to look for another doctor if i feel that i m waiting too long..... Isn t that nice.... That s why we pay so much for medical insurance, to be treated as helpless dumba..es. This is the Sherman Oaks office by the way......

September 16th, 2010
Great diagnosis
Great doctors. My child has allergies and terrible asthma. Finally on the right medications after the doctor spent a lot of time talking with me. I have been to many doctors. Salimpour is the best. Great diagnosis, kind and wonderful bedside manner. Thank you for all the care you give.

October 27th, 2009
rediculously long wait
waited 4.5 hours to see a doctor when my kid had a 102 fever. this practice has way too many patients and they book too many at the same time.