A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pekka Mooar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pekka Mooar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pekka Mooar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mooar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pekka Antero Mooar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pekka A. Mooar practice?
- Dr. Pekka Mooar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pekka Mooar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.