A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pekka Mooar is Excellent. Dr. Mooar has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pekka Mooar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mooar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mooar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pekka Mooar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pekka A. Mooar practice?
Dr. Pekka Mooar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oaks, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Oaks Surgeons.