A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pekka Mooar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pekka Mooar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mooar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mooar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pekka Mooar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mooar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pekka Antero Mooar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pekka A. Mooar practice?
- Dr. Pekka Mooar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pekka Mooar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.