Dr. Pekka Mooar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pekka Mooar?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Pekka Mooar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2014

Both knees replaced, one at a time

Dr. Mooar did an excellent job, pain free but more importantly infection free replacing my knees.

December 19th, 2013

Highly Recommended

My experience with Dr. Mooar was nothing short of excellent. I went to him for a second opinion after a very poor experience and surgical treatment with another doctor. He spent a lot of time with me understanding my previous experience, making his own diagnosis, and presenting me with my options. He asked the right questions and had a very realistic and grounded approach to what would lie ahead. As a result, I chose him to do the arthroscopic surgery on my knee. Before I went into surgery he spent time with me and my family explaining how things would go and then again afterwards checking on my comfort and answering any follow up questions. He also had me on my feet the very next day with minimal pain or discomfort and was incredibly prompt in responding to follow up questions. His staff at both his practice in Fort Washington, and at Temple Hospital were courteous, friendly and really great overall. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Mooar and his practice. Highly recommended!

March 15th, 2013

Knee Surgery Pending

I asked him if I could get a second opinion. He said yes, so I asked him again confident that he is the best surgeon for me.

July 9th, 2012

EXCELLENT SURGEON

January 26th, 2012

Joseph Hargadon

May 24th, 2011

Top Doc

My wife had fluid both on her knees and he was an excellent doctor taking care of her problem.Top doctor

January 20th, 2009

I had 2 ruptured achilles operations 10 years apart (Left and right foot)

He is affiliated with the Flyers/Phantoms ice hockey in Philadelphia. He is not only an excellent surgeon, he is a kind and thoughtful person!!

September 12th, 2008

Dr. Mooar

This Doctor always seems to be in a rush. I have no doubt that he probably understand what he is speaking of. I was unimpressed with my first visit to him. He spent a total of maybe 45 seconds with my visit. He didnt give me a chance to explain or tell him I was in pain. I had to call my primary. Been that I am fair person I decided to give him a second chance. I went back this time he spent maybe two minutes with me. I was speaking to him and he immediately ignored me and stated speaking into his PDA. Iam searching for another place to go.

August 5th, 2008

he's a great doctor and a great guy

Dr. Mooar fixed my L knee and is going to be doing my R knee soon...he is amazing at his profession...and he works on pro hockey/football players....he can do no wrong in my eyes

July 2nd, 2008

Invited him to my wedding!

He's such a great doctor, in skill, professionalism, and bedside manner. I had a comminuted compound fracture of my femur (and a few other things), with excessive complications of the knee. He had me walking unassisted down the isle in less than 2 years. I still send him updates on my knee, 10 years later! And yes, he did attend my wedding.

November 29th, 2016