A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peleg Perelmuter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peleg Perelmuter is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peleg Perelmuter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perelmuter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Perelmuter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peleg Perelmuter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peleg Perelmuter practice?
- Dr. Peleg Perelmuter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peleg Perelmuter practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.