Dr. Pelin Batur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pelin Batur?

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Dr. Batur is wonderful; some of her staff however leave a lot to be desired. I have called 3 times trying to get a return call, but have had no response. I've spoke to 2 different people and both have been extremely rude. If I wasn't so happy with Dr. Batur herself, I would consider finding another physician as no one should be treated so poorly.

Posted on November 11th, 2016

2 others missed my diagnosis before Dr Batur got me correctly diagnosed

very good

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Spent a lot of time with me. Helped explain treatment options and included me in the plan for it, which I appreciated.

outstanding

Posted on March 1st, 2012

My whole family sees her, and we all love her. She found my thyroid cancer, and my sisters breast lump. Hers turned out to be benign, I wasn't so lucky. The thyroid specialist told me that I was lucky because not every doctor can feel something so small. I don't trust my health to anyone else

veerry patient

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I don't agree with below because at my fall visit, I literally yelled at her about my frustrations with the cleveland clinic. It was so bad I actually sent her a card apologizing later. She was really nice about it, even shared her own frustrations as a patient and gave me good hints at weaving through the system. If my yelling did not get her to be mean to me, I don't know what it would take. I think she is a human face to that big clinic machine

Posted on February 1st, 2012

i love dr batur, she is the best! my only gripe is the long wait to get a physical- last time i called they told me 14 months! in all fairness though, if you need a sick visit, if you call and speak with the office staff, they will get you in that week usually

Seek another doctor

Posted on December 11th, 2011

Dr Batur does not have a very good bedside manner. If you go along with her program, with no complaints, she is pretty easy going. But if you say anything negative about your experience with her or the Cleveland Clinic, she takes great offense and can be verbally nasty to you. She dispensed drugs for my problem without running enough diagnostic tests. I found a different doctor at the Clinic who asked all the right questions, diagnosed me with an unusual condition, performed surgery - and I am off of all the meds Dr Batur prescribed!

Dr Batur saved my life

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

Had been to several docs, but no one put the peices together. she picked up on a comment I made in passing, brought me back in for a uterine biopsy within a few days, and diagnosed my cancer. Thanks to her I am alive to see the birth of my grand-daughter.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Posted on June 26th, 2010

Dr. Batur can be very professional. She can also be very rude and very condescending in a flash. She claims to specialize in women's issues, but refers you to one specialist after another if you ask anything regarding a female related issue.Dr Batur has no patience for questions, especially if you are trying to understand results of various tests.She has no patience if you bring up any health related issues other than the one you came in for.If you don't mind being dressed down like a child, Dr Batur is the doctor for you!

A very caring doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2008

Dr. Batur is a very caring doctor. Carefully follow up with me after my UTI by sending me a letter explaining the lab results. Excellent Doc!

Posted on April 17th, 2017