Pellegrino Tozzo Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Former Patient from childhood to adult.

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

It is a pleasure to write a positive review for Dr. Tozzo. I am 57 years old, and when I think of one of the finest physicians I have ever come into contact with, I think of Dr. Tozzo. Fortunately, I have not had any problems with my urinary system for years now. Ever since I was a teenager, I was under the care of Dr. Tozzo, who has performed numerous procedures, and operations of my bladder. He is one of the most charming and efficient doctors I have ever encountered. "He knows his stuff!" Always giving a little fatherly advice when I was in college in the early 70's. Reminding me to be safe and take care of myself as a young woman. Understanding when I had to seek care elsewhere due to my insurance. He is a class act! I don't know if he is still practicing today in 2013, because he never seemed to age at all! Always looking young, even though he had white hair. Dr. Tozzo should be given every award and honor there is to receive! I will always speak highly of him,

Posted on June 13th, 2014