Dr. Pendleton Wickersham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 27th, 2016
best dr. in the world

April 5th, 2015
THE BEST R/A DOCTOR IN SAN ANTONIO
He is the BEST! Don't know what I'd do w/out him! #TRUTH He is very compassionate and ALWAYS right on the $

August 15th, 2014
THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE HISTORY OF DOCTORS!!!
THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE HISTORY OF MEDICINE!!!! Ive never felt more comfortable with a doctor in my life! He truly cares for you to the depth of his soul and spends every minute he has trying to help you! He even asks you about how your personal life is and then can actually remember those conversations when at your next appt!! I don't know about you but Ive never had any doctor who is that sincere and genuine. Not to mention his great personality and sense of humor!! Most doctors I've seen tend to be robots in that department!! I've had the pleasure of his care for over 6 years now and if it weren't for him I would have no faith left in the medical field. He even takes care of my mother who has very similar ailments as me. She loves him as well!! I consider him to be my primary physician. If it weren't for my epilepsy, yearly pap smear & dental needs I would solely see him!! I literally only have about $5 to my name and have no way of paying for health insurance but being the saint that he is it has never stopped him from taking the time out of his surely hectic day to help me! Not to mention having rheumatoid arthritis himself helps him to truly know what I am going through every day. He gives me the hope and the willpower I need to keep me going and fighting through these seemingly impossible times. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pendleton Wickersham!!!! I give him two thumbs up!!!! I don't think i could go on in this cripplingly painful body that I'm stuck in without him. Thank you Dr. Wickersham for your selflessness!!!

December 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr.Wickersham is an amazing Rheumatologist. He is very knowledgable on autoimmune disorders. He works tirelessly to find the proper treatment when it comes to his patients. He is willing to consult not only with his partners but with other specialist. Dr. Wickersham builds a great repor with his patients. He not only listens to the patient but also takes in to consideration what he is hearing. He works with the patient opposed to just telling the patient what to do. He is up-to-date on the latest treatment and continues to learn and grow as a doctor. He never rushes through an appointment rather spends as much time as his patient needs. Always going above and beyond the call of duty!

October 7th, 2013
Dr. Wickersham is simply amazing and has been a blessing to my overall health care. It's not often one finds a doctor who's amazing skills and knowledge match his bedside manner. He is truly the easiest to talk to, most knowledgeable doctor I've ever been to. He has helped me tremendously in caring for my disease with as little prescriptive medication intervention as possible and that means a lot to me.

April 23rd, 2013
Wonderful!
Dr. Wickersham is a great doctor. He forgot to take the "I am a doctor therefore I am a God" course at med school and he actually sits down to talk to you like a real person. I owe so much to him for his help. He works tirelessly to come up with ways to help you. I highly recommend him to anyone.

October 4th, 2012
After searching for many years for a definative diagnosis, going to a very large and popular clinic (which could not figure it out), Dr. Wickersham was the one who finally figured out what I have. He is extremely compassionate and thourough which is rare these days. He spends quality time with his patients and works hard at formulating a treatment plan that is best for his patients, not for his wallet. He is an amazing physician. I recommend him to EVRYONE!

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Wickersham is an exceptional doctor, the best Ive been to, and Ive been to a lot! The office staff is very frustrating to deal with, it seems like they are always understaffed. You can never get ahold of a person, always have to leave a voice mail with no clue when/if youll get a call back. They all seem like robots with no emotion or compassion in their voice when you finally do speak to someone, or they seem exhausted and frustrated to have to deal with you. That being said, I still go there because hes such a great doctor that I cant see trying to go somewhere else. I feel like he has taken the time to understand my condition and my needs in a way that another doctor probably wouldnt!

November 20th, 2011
Due to the care of Dr. Wickersham, my pain levels improved so much that my health has turned around as I've resumed activities given up ten years ago. Being able to be active has just been a total blessing. I refer friends and acquaintances to him often, and have seen many others who have had their health and mobility improve.

July 1st, 2011
Best Rheumy in San Antonio
I love this Dr. He takes the time to explain everything to you and most important, he listens to YOU and YOUR concerns and addresses it properly. RA is a tricky disease and it take a lot of patience to find the correct drug that works for you. The only complaint I have is if you need to get in urgently w/o an appt, you're on a waiting list that could take weeks before you get in.

May 21st, 2011
Dr. Wickersham is the epitome of what a doctor should be. He is caring, knowledgeable, patient, and truly cares about the welfare of his patients. He is the first doctor I have ever had who sat with me for one hour and answered all my questions. I never feel rushed in his office. I have utmost confidence in his patient care. He is like my guardian angel. I feel blessed to have him as my physician.

April 26th, 2011
Let's Clone this fine Doctor !
The best !! In my 65 years I've never encountered a more gracious and professionalhealth practitioner. Very astute and caring doctor!