A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Barker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Ann Barker DO is a female General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Barker practice?
- Dr. Penelope Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Barker practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners and Saint Clair Shores Internists.