A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Barker is Excellent. Dr. Barker has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Barker practice?
Dr. Penelope Barker practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists and Royal Oak Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Penny Barker