A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Barker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Ann Barker DO is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Barker practice?
- Dr. Penelope Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Penelope Barker practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Warren, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores General Practitioners and Saint Clair Shores Internists.