A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Barnes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Darell Barnes MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Penelope D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Penelope Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Barnes practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.