A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Darell Barnes MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Penelope D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Penelope Barnes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Penelope Barnes practices Infectious Disease near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
See Beaverton Infectious Disease Doctors.