Learn more about Dr. Penelope Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Barnes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Darell Barnes MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Penelope D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Penelope Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Barnes practices Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.