A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Edwards-Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards-Conrad graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Edwards-Conrad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope B Edwards-Conrad MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Penelope B. Edwards-Conrad practice?
- Dr. Penelope Edwards-Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Edwards-Conrad practices Neurology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Neurologists.