A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ewbank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ewbank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Ewbank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewbank graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ewbank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope A Ewbank MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Ewbank practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ewbank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Penelope Ewbank practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Princeton, IL.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.