A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ewbank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ewbank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Ewbank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewbank graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ewbank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Perry Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewbank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans