A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ewbank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ewbank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewbank
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewbank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Ewbank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewbank graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Ewbank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope A Ewbank MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Ewbank practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ewbank has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Ewbank practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Allergists and Peoria Internists.