A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- The Medical Center Of Southeast Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Aikin Jackson MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Penelope Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Jackson practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Pediatricians and Granbury Internists.