Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ries
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ries Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ries has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Anne Ries DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Ries practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Penelope Ries practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.