A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ries has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Anne Ries DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penelope A. Ries practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ries has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Ries practices Family Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Primary Care Doctors.