Surgeons

3815 Hessmer Ave
Metairie, LA 70002
504-779-7749
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  My life has forever been changed for the better because of Dr. Treece!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2012

Dr. Penelope Treece has been one of the MOST important Physician's in my life! Dr. Treece and her staff makes me feel as though I am their only patient. There has never been a time when I needed Dr. Treece and she wasn't there! She helps answer any questions and never rushes me...she will take as long as necessary so that I leave knowing there is nothing to fear. She has literally saved my life after needing Bilateral Mastectomy's and will make me whole again with my soon to be breast reconstruction. Dr. Treece is not only the BEST Surgeon, but she is the most beautiful person and I am honored to be her patient!!!

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

I have had several procedures with Dr.Treece and I highly recommend her , She is to the point and tells you the expected outcome of the procedure you are seeking. She is very busy and the wait time to me is worth it because she spends that quality time with you as a patient to explain everything and when you are seeking a elective cosmetic procedure you want that time with her , bring a book and charge your phone she is worth the wait. Mindy - Gretna, La

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

Unfortunately, I can't even rate Dr Treece because just speaking with her unprofessional staff has turned me off to the office.

|  POOR service  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

Bad experiencesNice decorated spa, POOR serviceDo NOT recommend

|  This office is Great!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I am not related to Dr. Treece nor do I work there. I love this office! Dr. Treece is so down to earth and easy to talk to. I have had multiple procedures by Dr. Treece. She is honest about your expected results and very caring. She has an artist's eye and does not believe in making you look fake or "plastic".

|  Mrs. Darlene F.  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr. Treece and her staff were amazing. Their office is extremely warm and inviting. The results of my eyelid surgery are perfect. My dark circles are gone and everyone I see notices I look great but no one knows that I have had a procedure. She is truely an artist!

|  Not happy  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2010

She is not a board certified plastic surgeon. I am very unhappy with my results of breast augentation surgery.