A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Ziegler, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Ziegler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Penelope Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Ziegler practices Addiction Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.