A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penelope Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penelope Ziegler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziegler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziegler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penelope Ziegler, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penelope Proctor Ziegler MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Penelope P. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Penelope Ziegler has 1 office location.
Dr. Penelope Ziegler practices Addiction Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Addiction Specialists.