Dr. Peng Chen MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Houston, TX

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2015
The word is small but the feeling is big, so I am confused in choosing the words, although the word is sometimes might be a piece of heart ❤. Dr Chen is a gifted one in his field.

September 10th, 2014
A Gifted Angle on Herman Memorial
God bless you Dr. Chen. Even though the words of appreciations and gratitude are sometimes part of heart it will not pay or offsets your kind care and professional manner in dealing, perfectly diagnosing and operating the surgery for my brother cavernoma .You are the a king in morality and professionalism. We all thank God (Allah ) for gifting this talented doctor to humanity .

January 22nd, 2014
R.N.
Dr. Chen seemed very knowledgeable, skilled, and caring in his practice. The same goes for his office staff. I was also gotten in very quickly for an appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Peng Chen.

October 8th, 2013
Meningioma
GREAT ACCURATE PRECISION ! Of removing my tumor, finishing surgery before estimated time given. Ease of everything went well. Thank You Dr. Chen

August 15th, 2012
Poor judgement
Failure to diagnosis and consult with family.

July 10th, 2012
Would not be alive today if it was not for Dr. Chen.

July 20th, 2011
Awesome physician!
My wife was accepted by Dr Chen & the hospital in a very timely manner when diagnosed with an active head bleed. She was flown in & attended to immediately. Dr.Chen was very straightforward but gentle in his approach to the family.The endovascular procedure performed went exceptionally well. Twelve days after knocking on death's door my lovely wife walked out of the hospital and is today in better health than before this event. Dr Chen's bedside manner, professionalism, clinical ability, and office staff are the best we've ever dealt with. I can, without reservation, recommend Dr Chen to anyone in need of his very specialized skills!I give God all the credit and praise for healing my wife but Dr Chen was-without a doubt-His tool of choice!!

June 6th, 2011
Dr. Roc Chen is a very caring individual. He takes time to explain my ill family member's condition. He's available to us and very knowledgeable! BEST DOCTOR!!!!!

April 13th, 2011
Dr Chen was professional and caring. He confirmed a previous diagnosis and determined the best available treatment for my husband. He was truthful and did not give us unrealized expectations. If the need ever arises again, we would NOT hestiate to use Dr. Chen again. His staff was efficient and willing to help in any manner we needed. Thank you for excellent care!!

February 19th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Chen became my doctor due to my need for emerency surgery (brain aneurysm). According to my family, he kept them well informed of my progress and was able to reasure them that I would be okay. For that I thank him, because my family was really scared.

February 1st, 2010
MRs. Velma Tsongos
We cannot express our gratitude adequately to Dr. Chen and his staff for the support and care of my granddaughter who recently had surgery at Hermann Memorial. I am in awe of this doctor who showed so much care and understanding of our granddaughter and her serious problem. We felt from the beginning we had the best doctor possible. All I can say (which my granddaughter thinks is corny), is that Dr. Chen has golden, annointed hands!!!!

June 12th, 2017