A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peng Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peng Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peng N Wang MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peng N. Wang practice?
- Dr. Peng Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peng Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alton, IL.
See Alton Internists and Alton Cardiologists.