A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peng Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peng Wang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Critical Care
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peng N Wang MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peng N. Wang practice?
- Dr. Peng Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peng Wang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Alton, IL.
See Alton Internists and Alton Cardiologists.