A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peng Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peng Wang MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peng Wang practice?
- Dr. Peng Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Peng Wang practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Oncologists.