- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pengwynne Blevins
Dr. Pengwynne Blevins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Blevins is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Blevins has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pengwynne Blevins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pengwynne Blevins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Hernan Lopez Morra
Boston, MA 0 mi17
Dr. Hasmeena Kathuria
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi21