A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penn Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penn Joe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penn Joe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joe has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penn Q Joe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Penn Q. Joe practice?
- Dr. Penn Joe has 6 office locations.
Dr. Penn Joe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.