Dr. Penn Joe MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Memphis, TN

January 5th, 2017
My hero!
I truly believe I owe the birth of my son entirely to Dr. Joe (after God, of course lol) Before meeting Dr. Joe, I had 3 miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy. Dr Joe recognized the root cause behind my inability to successfully carry a pregnancy to term... my RH factor. The next time I got pregnant, I had my son.

July 20th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Joe for 34 years. He delivered one of my three children. Dr. Joe makes me feel as though I am the only patient he has that day. He is professional, compassionate, gentle, and truly loves his patients. He sincerely cares about me as a person.

May 30th, 2013
Caring Bedside Manner
So many physicians today have lost the "bedside manner" and "caring spirit". Dr. Joe continues to exhibit BOTH of these qualities. He is knowledgeable, listens, spends time with his patients, and truly cares. He has been my doctor for over 20 years.He saw me through some very trying times when at an early age, I had to have a hysterectomy. I highly recommend him!

March 6th, 2012
Very Caring and Gentle
Dr Penn Joe is a Great doctor and I highly recommend him and his staff.

December 8th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!!!
All through out my pregnancy Dr. Joe made every appointment and had wonderful bedside manner addressing all my concerns. During my seventh month, I went into pre term labor, and thankfully, they were able to suppress the contractions. Dr Joe made sure to take good care of me and monitor my condition. And when it came time to deliver my son, he was here to deliver me in just under 11 minutes. I referred him to a friend two years later, and he delivered her in thirty minutes. My only regret is we will be moving from Memphis soon and will have to find a new ObGyn.