A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PenniAnn Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PenniAnn Whitten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitten
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Whitten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. PenniAnn Whitten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Whitten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. PenniAnn Whitten MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. PenniAnn Whitten practice?
- Dr. PenniAnn Whitten has 1 office location.
Dr. PenniAnn Whitten practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.