A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. PenniAnn Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. PenniAnn Whitten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitten
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. PenniAnn Whitten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Whitten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. PenniAnn Whitten MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. PenniAnn Whitten practice?
- Dr. PenniAnn Whitten has 1 office location.
Dr. PenniAnn Whitten practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.