Family Physicians

13838 S 46th Pl
Ste 125
Phoenix, AZ 85044
480-783-7000
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Terrible Service  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Aug 24th, 2013

Does not appear she knows what she is doing. Disorganized office. Very backward in customer service, more worried about their personal life and lunch hours then patient care. In the Doctor's words: " We deserve down time.... I am a physician but I deserve a life too so I can not talk to you on the phone." These responses came when I requested a call during business hours.

|  Moving on  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Only say this lady once.....Very non caring towards me. Made me sad she didn't show any concern. Time for a new doc.

Aug 15th, 2012

I love Penny!I've been a patient for about 2yrs now and it's been a great experience. She's one of the only doctors I've come across that will sit down and listen to you, what's wrong, and how you feel about it. She takes into account you a full person with stresses and other life issues that we all know can impact your health, but many doctors seem to completely discount. I would highly recommend Penny to anyone who appreciates a doctor who takes an interest in treating people not just illnesses. She has a great bedside manner and Ive had great success with her sorting out some pretty tricky ailments in a short amount of time. Ive been nothing, but impressed with Penny, and would refer anyone to her practice.

|  Breath of fresh air  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I was in a car accident in November and after trying one PCP in Tempe with whom I had a horrible experience, I decided to try my wife's PCP--Dr. Whitten. Dr. Whitten wasn't available (expected given my short notice), but they were able to quickly get me in through Physician's Assistant Dr. Katie Conway. Katie was/is phenomenal; very detailed, very thorough with her examinations, always followed up with phone calls after my visits. Her treatment recommendations have helped me recover from my musculoskeletal injuries quickly with minimal pain. Reading some of the negative reviews on this site, I have to say I'm shocked (must have just been one of those rare bad days that everyone has). I've visited the Caring for Families office three or four times now and would rate them 4 stars across the board every time.

Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Whitten is great. She always focuses on you; takes the time needed, discusses treatment options. Very caring. Treats my 89 year old mother with kindness and empathy.

Jul 29th, 2011

This place is a joke, the staff is rude the Dr. is rude, and seemed unconcerned

|  Great Doctor and facility  |  show details
by Mrs. Bre on Mar 28th, 2011

I have been with this doctor and facility for almost 2 years now on the recommendation of a co-worker who had been with the doctor for a few years as well. She is caring and concerned about the patient and is very proficient in her diagnosis.

|  They call it a practice for a reason  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

Don't want to bee specific for fear of identifying myself.

Feb 9th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Whitten for about 8 years and I think she is a wonderful doctor but the office she works in has gone to crap. All of the office staff as well as the her nurse seems like they are getting ready for a Metallica concert. If she goes to another office I will follow