Learn more about Dr. Penny Asbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Asbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Asbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Herpetic Keratitis
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Asbell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Asbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Penny A. Asbell practice?
Dr. Penny Asbell practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.