A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Asbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Asbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Asbell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Herpetic Keratitis
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Postcataract Aphakia
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Asbell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Asbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Abigail Asbell MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Penny A. Asbell practice?
- Dr. Penny Asbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Penny Asbell practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.