A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Baumeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Baumeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Baumeier, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumeier graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumeier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny S Baumeier DO is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Penny S. Baumeier practice?
- Dr. Penny Baumeier has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Baumeier practices Pediatrics near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Pediatricians.