A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Burdick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board certified in holistic medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Ilene Burdick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny I. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Penny Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Burdick practices Family Medicine near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Family Physicians.