A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Burdick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Board certified in holistic medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Ilene Burdick MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny I. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Penny Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Burdick practices Family Medicine near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Family Physicians.