Dr. Penny Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Penny Chow?

I would recommend

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Chow was very caring. She asked a ton of questions and I felt a sense of comfort with her. Her office staff was nice and helpful. She explained upfront they didn't take insurance and went over all the fees so I wouldn't be surprised. She told me about the cancellation policy but also said she calls and sends email reminders about appontments, she was very thorough. So far so good...i'll update aftere a few more appointments.

Life saver

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I can't thank Dr. Chow enough for saving my life and my marriage. I was out of control and my husband was going to divorce me if I didn't get help. I saw Dr. Chow and not my marriage and my life are on the mend. Best decision I ever made!

Posted on February 12th, 2015

secretary very impolite ,Dr Chow OK but secretary needs professional training skills. Needs cultural sensitivity skills .

Too quick to diagnose

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Complete misdiagnosis! Happy with other psychiatrist Graduated university and professionally working and happy in life now

Posted on June 9th, 2014

Very little time spent on finding an accurate diagnosis. I am now seeing a psychiatrist who took the time to observe and listen to my symptoms and how they intervene in my life. Mental issues cannot be diagnosed with a 20 minute multiple choice quiz.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on September 16th, 2011

After watching family members use psychiatrists who simply wrote prescriptions, I knew I wanted a different kind of doctor. I suspected I had adult ADHD. Dr Chow is kind, listens, and shows compassion. Her manner was nowhere near what I had seen when my wife and son were both seen by other doctors. I have a very strong personality. When I came in I told Dr. Chow that I thought I was ADHD and showed her a test I printed from the internet. She smiled and said, "well that's fine but let's talk" 2 hours later after a thorough assessment she agreed and my life has been changed forever. Thank you Dr. Chow!

Dr. Chow is wonderful!

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Chow for prenatal and postpartum depression for almost 3 years. She has been a blessing. She really takes the time to sit and talk with me at each visit so she really understands what is going on. She makes multiple recommendations to help me because it isn't just all about the drugs with her. Please seek out help if you are struggling with prenatal and postpartum depression. You are not alone!

Dr. Chow is wonderful!