Dr. Penny Danna MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

March 15th, 2013
love the doctor, but...
I love Dr Danna she's caring and listened to all my concerns spent plenty of time with me explained everything very clearly, but the front desk staff was just awful. RUDE and scheduled my appointment wrong, had me sign in and wait for an hour before even saying the doctor was already gone. the next time I called to set an appointment I told the same awful lady my symptoms just to be told a very rude and out of line comment and told to schedule with my PCP not Danna. the front desk lady wrongly told me over the phone I had something I didn't (without being seen if office for these symptoms)and refused to set an appointment for me. I love the doctor but will not return until this God awful lady is out of that check in window.

February 13th, 2013
She was excellent
She was always polite, showed genuine concern & care, very detailed & truthful. Always professional.

March 22nd, 2011
Uncaring money making machine.
she wants things her way, and wont let you stick to your plans, I had the worst experience with her and would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

June 23rd, 2009
It's Not the Doctor...It's the Times We Live In
Dr. Danna is my ob-gyn and I am satisfied with her care. While it's true that our visits are brief, this is because she is part of a physcians' group and has a waiting room full of patients to see.She has always listened to my questions and concerns, and when I received a positive test result for a potentially serious problem, she called me personally.Her direct and forthcoming manner may be misinterpreted by some to be uncaring, but I am happy with her so far and plan to stay with her. I would rather have a doctor like her who is honest and to the point, as opposed to a chatterbox who talks nonstop but ultimately says nothing.

March 22nd, 2009