Learn more about Dr. Penny Faires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Faires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faires
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Faires Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Faires, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faires graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Faires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St Alphonsus Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Michelle Faires BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny M. Faires practice?
- Dr. Penny Faires has 6 office locations.
Dr. Penny Faires practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Battle Ground, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.