A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Faires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Faires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Faires, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faires graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Faires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St. Lukes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faires accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Penny M. Faires practice?
Dr. Penny Faires practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.