A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Faires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Faires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Faires, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faires graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Faires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St. Lukes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Michelle Faires BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny M. Faires practice?
- Dr. Penny Faires has 2 office locations.
Dr. Penny Faires practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.