Learn more about Dr. Penny Faires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Faires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faires
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Faires Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Faires, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faires graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Faires has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- St Alphonsus Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Michelle Faires BS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny M. Faires practice?
- Dr. Penny Faires has 6 office locations.
Dr. Penny Faires practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Battle Ground, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.