Dr. Penny Giovanetti Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Review

Posted on October 28th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Giovanetti once, and she was very pleasant with lots of knowledge in her field. She was very thorough in her exam and did not rush in her time spent with me! I wish the other people there had been equally as friendly & knowledgable. I was unable to follow through with her treatment because of an insurance mixup. I plan to see her again. I wish she were with another practice. I recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr. to handle your pain situations.

Posted on April 9th, 2017