A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Grant, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Grant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny DR Grant MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Penny D. Grant practice?
- Dr. Penny Grant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Penny Grant practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Bronx Pediatricians.