Dr. Penny Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Penny Hogan?

15 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 30th, 2010

Excellent medical practitioner!!!!

I became a patient of Dr. Penny Hogan after my family became ill. She was only part-time and I only saw her when the doctor I had been assigned was not available. However, I found her to be a much better match for me than the doctor I was assigned. I followed her after she left the practice.Dr. Hogan earns extremely high marks in all of the above categories! Even though there is usually a wait after checking in, I could not have received more professional and personal care! I would rank her as above excellent in all areas except waiting time. She is dedicated to listening to her patients and that leads to a wait time. However, I feel that she spends quality time and answers all of my questions. She is my partner in making decisions about my health care and offers options. She is truly our families' doctor since my daughter and her family are also Dr. Hogan's patients.I have always found her staff to be efficient, caring and helpful. I have never experienced anything but professional services from each and every member of her staff.I would recommend Dr. Hogan to anyone who is looking for a family physician who assists you in making health care decisions. She is one of the best in providing professional support, information and options to assist you in living a healthy lifestyle.

August 15th, 2017