A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Knight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Knight is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Knight, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knight graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Knight has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Lynn Knight MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Penny L. Knight practice?
- Dr. Penny Knight has 5 office locations.
Dr. Penny Knight practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.