A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Labor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Labor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Labor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labor graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Labor has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Megison Labor MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Penny M. Labor practice?
- Dr. Penny Labor has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Labor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.