Learn more about Dr. Penny Langland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Langland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langland
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Langland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Langland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Irene Langland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny I. Langland practice?
- Dr. Penny Langland has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Langland practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.