Learn more about Dr. Penny Langland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Langland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langland
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Langland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Langland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Langland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Irene Langland MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny I. Langland practice?
- Dr. Penny Langland has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Langland practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.