A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Langland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Langland is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Langland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Langland graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Langland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Langland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Penny I. Langland practice?
Dr. Penny Langland practices Family Medicine near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Thief River Falls, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Eden Prairie Family Physicians.