A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Lowenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Lowenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Lowenstein, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenstein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lowenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny A Lowenstein MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Penny A. Lowenstein practice?
- Dr. Penny Lowenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny Lowenstein practices Dermatology near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Dermatologists.