A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Lustig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Phyllis Lustig MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Penny P. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Penny Lustig has 5 office locations.
Dr. Penny Lustig practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.