A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lustig
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lustig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustig graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Lustig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Phyllis Lustig MD is a female Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Penny P. Lustig practice?
- Dr. Penny Lustig has 6 office locations.
Dr. Penny Lustig practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.