A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Turtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Turtel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Turtel, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colonic Polyps
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turtel graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Turtel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny S Turtel MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Penny S. Turtel practice?
- Dr. Penny Turtel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Penny Turtel practices Gastroenterology near Oakhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlboro, NJ and Eatontown, NJ.
See Oakhurst Gastroenterologists.