A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 5 awards.
Dr. West has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Chumney West MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Penny C. West practice?
- Dr. Penny West has 1 office location.
Dr. Penny West practices Internal Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Internists.