A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Penny Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Penny Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Penny Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Penny Jo Williams MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Penny J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Penny Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Penny Williams practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Critical Care Practitioners, and Scottsdale Pulmonologists.