Dr. Penumetsa Raju MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Waterloo, IA

3.1

August 30th, 2016
Loves to medicate and over dose people causing them to harm them slefs, etc . Does not like you to get off the medication and calls your parents about you getting off he does not understand like Dr. Goel Shah, Dr.Lederman and Dr. Kantameni know that some drugs have side affects that are harmful.. Wants you do nothing but go crazy living at home with over baring parents that think only brIn scans need . Does not care makes thing worse .

April 14th, 2016
The best
He's the best out there. I moveed more than an hour away about six years ago and I still go to him. He knows how to calm the patient, he listens very well, and he knows it seems absoutely everything about how drugs affect the human body

March 2nd, 2015
I been to him twice all he wants to do is give drugs and keep you on them. I stoped taking them he then wanted to put me on a diffent one longer five time a day two pills. I told him now he then called my dad saying she is not going to not take them.

February 24th, 2015
RUN, FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR
This doctor is a liar, he says he is going to do one thing and does another. He plays God with people's lives. I don't recommend this doctor, he thinks people with mood disorders are stupid and incapable of making decisions.

February 16th, 2015
Great doctor!
Dr. Raju is very insightful while not being intrusive. I have nothing but positive experiences with him. I'm a 100% better person now.

January 6th, 2014
All aspects of my appointments with Dr. Raju have been four star.
At each visit I was escorted to his office within five minutes of my appointment time. Dr. Raju is soft spoken but he listens very carefully and asks insightful follow up questions. He gave me a detailed explanation of the drugs he was prescribing and their possible side effects. He is the first Dr. who has ever called me at home to see how I was doing and to confirm my next visit.

June 13th, 2013
Bad doctor
I hate this doctor , he is very not trust worthy . You tell, or wright him confidential info . He does not come talk to or call you . He goes to others that are related and talks to them about it. Put you on antidepressant medicine , and tells you to go see a counselor then make a follow up visit . Make matters worse not better , does not help. Stay away from him wish I did.