A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Per Montero-Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Per Montero-Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Per Montero-Pearson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Montero-Pearson graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Montero-Pearson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Per M Montero-Pearson MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Per M. Montero-Pearson practice?
- Dr. Per Montero-Pearson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Per Montero-Pearson practices Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.