Dr. Percival Bigol Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Percival Bigol?

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Bigol is the greatest doctor around he really cares about his patients medically and personally. He provides the best care options for his patients,he will consult with other Md specialists to make sure the right treatment is use.You can call the office and Dr Bigol will always call you back. If you have tests done he will personally call you and let you know what the results were and what to do and when to follow up again. I personally have a medical condition that is life-long and I suffer daily their is no cure but their is treatment that can help me and whenever I need him He is there 100%.He truely cares and takes the time to understand me and the disease. I really don't know what I would do if I did not have Dr Bigol by my side helping me thru this horrible condition. Thank You Dr Bigol for helping and caring for me.

What a great doctor is dr Bigol

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr Bigol is one off the greatest doctors .Me and my famaly have gone to see him sance hi open his practice .

My impressions w. Dr Bigol

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Thank to the Dr. Bigol promptness and the ability to look beyond the current issues, we (my wife and I) were able to survive major health problems, like stroke and abdominal aortic aneurism.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

He is an amazing doctor. cares and spends as much time on the phone and in the office to help. i feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful person. i would refer anyone to him.

The best doctor in the world!

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I met Dr. Bigol in 2001 in Illinois. I am from India and was reluctant to visit a male gynae - but my brother who is based in Illinois had heard some great reviews about him. Dr. Bigol, must be the best and kindest doctor I have ever met. He not only has a pleasant disposition, accuracy in identifying your problems and giving the right treatment, but he is a wonderful and kind person. My mother a cancer patient and my other family members equally appreciate him. I wish I could have a doctor like him to go to in India - which is tough!

My Hospital Stay

Posted on April 29th, 2010

I met Dr. Bigol three years ago, when my surgeon assigned him to me. I had surgery again in Feb 2010, and I requested Dr. Bigol. He is now my regular M.D. He is a man of integrity, compassion and reason. He listens to what the patient has to say, and respects other healing modalities. He is kind, honorable and very competent.

Spectacular Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2008

Dr Bigol became my Dr after a trip to the ER. He was the on call Dr that day, which was the best thing to ever happen. I drive 25 miles, almost 45 mins away to see him. He has made me feel like family, and has gone out of his way on NUMEROUS occasions to see that I get the best care possible.

Posted on May 27th, 2017