A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percival Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percival Caballero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percival Caballero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Caballero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percival A Caballero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Percival A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Percival Caballero has 1 office location.
- Dr. Percival Caballero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kinnelon, NJ.