A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percival Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percival Caballero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percival Caballero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Caballero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percival A Caballero MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Percival A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Percival Caballero has 1 office location.
- Dr. Percival Caballero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kinnelon, NJ.