Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Percival Pangilinan
Dr. Percival Pangilinan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Pangilinan is affiliated with St John Macomb Oakland Hospital - Macomb Campus, Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Percival Pangilinan has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Percival Pangilinan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.
Dr. Roger Kakos
General Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Warren, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Eric Simpson
Urology, General Surgery
Warren, MI 0 mi
Dr. Jeffrey Gudes
Warren, MI 0 mi