A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percival Pangilinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pangilinan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pangilinan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pangilinan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pangilinan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percival H Pangilinan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Percival H. Pangilinan practice?
- Dr. Percival Pangilinan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percival Pangilinan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.