A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percival Pangilinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pangilinan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pangilinan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percival H Pangilinan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Percival H. Pangilinan practice?
- Dr. Percival Pangilinan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Percival Pangilinan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.