A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Aitken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy Aitken is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aitken
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aitken graduated from University Of San Andres, La Paz, Bolivia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aitken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy W Aitken MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Percy W. Aitken practice?
- Dr. Percy Aitken has 1 office location.
Dr. Percy Aitken practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.