A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Boateng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Boateng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boateng graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boateng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy Boateng MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Percy Boateng practice?
- Dr. Percy Boateng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Percy Boateng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.