A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Percy Boateng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Boateng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boateng graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boateng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boateng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Percy Boateng practice?
Dr. Percy Boateng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Williamstown, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.