Learn more about Dr. Percy Boateng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Percy Boateng is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boateng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boateng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Percy Boateng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Boateng graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boateng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Percy Boateng MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Percy Boateng practice?
- Dr. Percy Boateng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Percy Boateng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Darby Surgeons.